Hi. I love smoothies, trips to Cold Stone Creamery, women's magazines, eating out at restaurants, and shopping.
However, as a college student at the University of Georgia, I cannot afford to live the lifestyle that I want every day without bugging my parents for money. So, I desire to get as much money as possible in different avenues.
More importantly, I have an insatiable desire to find out different ways to not only make money but also to spend and save it. I want to educate others on how to become financially independent and by doing this, I am servicing the millions of college students, adults, tweens, and whoever else reads blogs to follow suit.
I will calculate how much money I earn from the tips that I give on this blog as well as how much I save. I plan on earning at least 5000 dollars by the end of the year, and I want to save 2500 of it. I'm inviting you to claim financial independence with me. Follow some of these tips and watch your money pot grow. :)
2 comments:
Ok Soror, I'm back! lol! Seriously though, this blog is a good idea. I will be checking for new post regularly...
Post a Comment